AGC of America has created a summary of the recent OSHA ETS on Vaccine Requirements and Testing.
To date, this is the most recent and comprehensive review on this ETS.
The ETS has established two separate dates for compliance with the ETS of December 6, 2021 and January 4, 2022. The following are employers’ compliance obligations for each set date:
- December 6, 2021:
- Employer Policy on Vaccinations, and Information Provided to Employees
- Determining Employee Vaccination Status
- Employer Support for Employee Vaccination
- Employee notification to employer of a positive COVID-19 Test and Removal
- Face Coverings for Unvaccinated Employees
- Information Provided to Employees.
- Reporting COVID-19 fatalities and hospitalizations to OSHA.
- Maintaining Medical Records
- January 4, 2022:
- COVID-19 Testing for Employees who are Not Fully Vaccinated.
Additionally, there are chapter resources below that have been helpful to many members.
AGCA webinar on Ins and Outs of Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- For recording, CLICK HERE
General Services Administration Webinar
Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Federal Contractor Resources
Undoubtedly, there will be further changes, challenges and lawsuits that will impact this ETS. We’ll continue to keep you informed.